IELTS & TOEFL
Many international institutes accept both TOEFL and IELTS as a proof English proficiency but TOEFL certification is generally demanded by North American institutes and IELTS for institutes in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, South Africa and a few other countries. IELTS is also taken by people looking to migrate to such countries.
Below are a few key differences between the two tests:
Advantages of preparing with PIE:
• The average scores achieved by our test-takers are: TOEFL: 90+ IELTS: 6.5+
• Content that has been updated and tested for over 10+ years with proven results.
• Instructors with years of experience, who were top scorers themselves.
• Numerous mocks, periodical reviews and essential feedback from instructors.
• Speaking modules in every class to gain fluency.
• Practice materials available on P.I.E’s website accessible from anywhere.